skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tales from a Rambling Travelling Iowan

I am a displaced Iowan traveling around the country and the world. I take pictures of just about everything, and I will tell a story with the pictures, before old age causes my memory to go. There might be some life lessons and photo tips included...but mostly just my rambling and occasional snark and odd humor.

21 September 2008

I don't care

What you say...this is some funny s**t...

Answering the age old question...Yes!!
Posted by The Wolfman at 7:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • SayUncle
    What caliber for Optimus? - Yeah, I’ve not been blogging in a long time. But AI has happened in the interim. I use it. I like it. It’s certainly made my life easier and more entertain...
    2 weeks ago
  • Pajamas Media
    UPDATE: Professor Canceled by Woke Outrage Mob Has Last Laugh -
    4 years ago
  • BLACKFIVE
    Two To Keep An Eye On - This one and then this one. Crossposted from Laughing Wolf
    7 years ago
  • Xavier Thoughts
    Veteran Living in Anti-Gun Chicago Kills Intruder -
    12 years ago
  • View From The Porch
    -
  • The LawDog Files
    -
  • A Day In the Life of An Ambulance Driver
    -
  • The Smallest Minority
    -

Contributors

  • The Wolfman
  • asdf

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (8)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2018 (44)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (28)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (11)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • These two from Vegas are still living.Teller, who ...
      • I don't care
      • Statues
      • While I was on vacation in Vegas, I met a lot of f...
      • Okay, some pictures
      • Look what I found...
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
 

Followers

© 2007-2008 All Rights Reserved.