I am a displaced Iowan traveling around the country and the world. I take pictures of just about everything, and I will tell a story with the pictures, before old age causes my memory to go. There might be some life lessons and photo tips included...but mostly just my rambling and occasional snark and odd humor.
02 February 2009
Thinking of Afghanistan...
I have been thinking of my team lately. I spent a year with these guys and we were like brothers. We depended on each other and spent hours together in our vehicle, talking about the weirdest shit...
I am talking about CPT N and SFC G. I miss the conversations and hope they are doing well. They both got cush jobs after our deployment.Not that I did not, but still...:) CPT N being cold in 106 in the shade.
Dealing with the Afghans pushed our patience, and G showed good restraint when they were at their worst..
EDIT:
Found this picture that makes the girls swoon...:)
Just Say Flock It
-
Apparently a woman in Florida spent almost four days locked up despite not
even driving the same color car the Flock cameras recorded.
Meanwhile, the CEO o...
What caliber for Optimus?
-
Yeah, I’ve not been blogging in a long time. But AI has happened in the
interim. I use it. I like it. It’s certainly made my life easier and more
entertain...
Ugh
-
The older I get the more I hate change. As you may have noticed people have
been playing silly buggers with my blog — and “people” I mean my hosting
compan...
No comments:
Post a Comment